Thursday 24 November 2011

Funny Facebook Statuses

I have no sense of proportion. Which causes me big problems. Or small ones. I'm not sure.
if your still gathering rocks to throw at me,you must have a LOT of rocks and I'm scared
I'm addicted to cold turkey and I don't know how to quit it.
Vodka is made from potatoes. Which means once upon a time, someone looked a potato and figured out how to drink it, Genius!.
found out they sell Universal Remotes at the Pound shop... I cant believe power like that is available to just anyone! Crazy!.
thinks rock is dead. And paper killed it!.
I think video games ruined my life. Good thing I have two extra lives...
was walking down the street when this man hammering on his roof called me a paranoid little freak... In Morse code.
There's a huge debt crisis in Greece. Apparently they've got bills.........they're multiplying.
When you are not looking at it, this sentence is in Spanish.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this awesome post. Keep updating more and more. Its really funny too.
    Funny Facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete