Saturday 7 November 2009

Look at her A Poem

She was all i had
you feckless angels of fate
look into my soul
see all this stuff
trade with it what you will
for ill have no countenance
with you and your ilk
look at her
is this a days work done
is this to be her swansong
and these onlookers her ovation
look at her
shatterd and framed in her own waining dignity
her lifeblood on show for all to see
you winged harbingers of doom
look at her
is this what the end her life ammouted to
twisted steel and tyreworn tar
make not your move she is not yours yet
and what of chiors, pyres and bell screaming spiers
are these for the chosen few.
minions of your cruel domain
she gave me life and forged me thus
look at her
were you affraid she'd become your nemisis
you know not of fear
fear is the grey that fuels my anger
stand there and be judged you pious thieves
look at her
your victorious spoil
well know this your victory is as hollow as your promise
and i will counter your heartless deed
and justify her existance.
enough
your righteous gait offends me
be gone and leave me look at her
(The Man In The tower)

No comments:

Post a Comment